Thursday, 13 October 2011

Not Another New Revit Blog!!!

David O'Brien Technologist and BIM Manager at ARCDOX in Dublin, Ireland has created blog site called: Revit Professional. Check it out here! 

He says:
The aim of the blog is to answer any questions or queries you may have about Building Information Modelling (BIM). Please feel free to leave a comment with your questions and I will do my best to answer them. I have been using and educating people in Autodesk Revit for almost four years and its becoming difficult to answer everybody’s queries via email, so I decided to write a blog and once a query comes in I can just copy somebody a link.
That suits me nicely as I am a lazy man. I much prefer to do something once and move on to the next problem or query. That’s the main reason I like Revit so much. Fix a problem once and it’s replicated throughout. Read more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment