Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Improving Graphics Card Issues Revit 2011

If you're like me and were hoping that the first service pack would resolve the graphical display issues you are experiencing then you might want to check out the new list of supported graphics cards here:
http://www.autodesk.com/us/revit/revit_graphics_hardware_list_June02.html


Unfortunately my graphics card is still unsupported so I can just hope that the next release will be better for me.

If you are experiencing issues with graphical display, you should try disabling the Hardware Acceleration under the Revit > Options > Graphics Tab.


Other options include changing your Windows Visual Effects which you can do by right clicking on 'My Computer' and choosing properties.

I'm using Vista but the settings should be fairly similar on other platforms.  Next choose Advanced System Settings.
Next Choose Performance > Settings


Now chop and change the settings as much as you like to improve performance of your PC.

1 comment:

mahasiswa teladan said...

hi..Im student from Informatics engineering, this article is very informative, thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment